Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Today.

I am sitting on my couch, with cool chopped tomato waiting on the kitchen counter, waiting for the pot of couscous to finish cooking. I've stayed alone in this apartment before, and know that if, when, I get accepted to any of the out-of-city schools I've applied to, I will be okay in my smaller-than-an-efficiency off-campus apartment...


"Where is all this stuff gonna fit?"


As a transfer college student, and as a I-like-my-privacy-to-the-next level type of person, I cannot imagine myself living in the horror stories of a dorm with no kitchen and expensive fattening meal plans that are at times not so vegan friendly or are open at specific times.



Though having applied only about a week and a half ago, today I opened my mail box and found a single letter. From the distance, I could see it was from UFl. "A denial letter so early?" I thought to myself. I ripped it open in the spot, much like how I do with any other piece of mail that comes in for me.



Says they need a copy of mom's taxes, and mine too. No rejection..



On a positive note, my 12 bags of Enjoy Life's chocolate chunks came in today!



That means we're back to waffles for breakfast. Delish. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment